April 26, 2014

10 to 1 Question Tag! (Part 2)

Here it is the second part of the tag! If you'd like to check out the first part  here it is.
Also i started my fb page so if you'd like to check it out you can find it here  :)

Seven who’s:

1. Who was the last person you saw?
My sister.

2. Who was the last person you texted?
Gabriel!

3. Who was the last person you hung out with?
My sister again.

4. Who was the last person to call you?
My mommy.

5. Who did you last hug?
Probably my sister.

6. Who is the last person who texted you?
Gabriel!

7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
Gabriel!!!

Six where’s:

1. Where does your best friend(s) live?
They all grew up around the city where i live, but as of now they are temporarly living on the city where they attend college.

2. Where did you last go?
To my kitchen!

3. Where did you last hang out?
At the kitchen with my sis.

4. Where do you go to school?
I don't go to school now, but if i decide to pursue college again hopefully Porto will be.

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
My bedroom of course! Love the cosyness and my stuff all over the place.

6. Where did you sleep last night?
My bed with my fluffy sheets.

Five do’s:

1. Do you think anyone likes you?
Of course i do! Everyone's loved by someone whether it's by family, friends or better half.
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
At younger stages in life i certainly did, but no one will be us for ourselves. So that's when i decided to own who i am!

3. Do you know the muffin man?
No o.O

4. Does the future scare you?
Of course it does. We usually have so many plans and life trick us somehow. Who knows what will be coming next? :c

5. Do your parents know about your blog?
Not yet!

Four why’s:

1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
I believe we are a magnet to people who are just like us and then eventually become friends.

2. Why did you get into Blogging?
I was looking for an online outlet where i could just write and express whatever i was feeling like showing. It's almost therapeutic at times.

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
According to my mom i'm named after a brazillian actress.

4. Why are you doing this survey?
I missed answering tags!



Three if’s:
1. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Auto teleportation!

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
One thing??? So many!!!!

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring?
Hey .. i said teleportation as a super power. There's no way i'd be stranded on an island mwahahah.

Two would-you-ever’s:

1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
If they are exes then it's for a reason!

2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
I would, hair grows anyway.

One last question:

1. Are you happy with your life right now?
I believe it will be much better in the future, but right now i can't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...