June 4, 2014

Would You Rather Tag! - Beauty Edition

Oh hey, long time no see! Between a lot of job finding stress and excitement for an awesome day that has passed here i am again and bringing you today a tag! A Would You Rather tag with oh so many dilemmas.. haha.

 1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses, or
    Lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? [x]

    Most definately i'd rather lose my eyeshadows. To me eyeshadows are mostly to have fun around the house and be creative with different looks that i'll eventually use on a proper ocasion, but on a daily basis when i go out i know i can't go wrong with the four first products above .

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair, or
     Never be able to cut it again? [x]

     To be honest, my hair needs a good chop so it gets healthier but i don't think i could really pull off the short hair, so on that note not being able to cut my hair again will be!

 3) Would you rather have a coral cheek, or [x]
     A pink cheek?

     I like bronzey cheeks and coral next to pink is the closest to a bronzey look, so i'll go with coral! Oh the logic..

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes, or [x]
    Makeup?
    Let's see.. $1000 is a lot of cash! So.. I feel like makeup can be used throughout the entire year without necessarily having to replace it accordingly with the seasons, pretty much all colours if applied correctly can look good and appropriate! But with clothes isn't the same way. I couldn't exactly only wear a short sleeved t-shirt during Winter around here u.u I need a more variety of clothes, so that's where i'd spend my dollars!

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or
    Eyeliner as lipstick? [x]

    Oh this one is easy! Even because there's such a range of eyeliner colours that there would have to be some that wouldn't look too bad!

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC, or
     Sephora? [x]

     Never shopped on either of those, but from what i've seen online Sephora products seem more appealing to me.

7) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color, or [x]
    One lip color for the rest of your life?

    I'm more of a lipstick kind of girl, eyeshadow isn't too crucial for me so it won't matter if i skip it.

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer, or
    Summer clothes in winter? [x]

    Pft, i thought i was gonna spend $1000 on clothes.. but either way, then i rather wear Summer clothes on Winter just because we can layer with more warm clothes. If i used Winter clothes during Summer i'd be screwed because i couldn't do much about it unless i'd take it all off, which is not really an option on my book..

 9) Would you rather have dark nails, or
     Bright nails all year round? [x]

     Going with bright nails just because i don't find very flattering dark nail polishes on myself. Besides, bright colours pop pretty well!

10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product, or  [x]
      Your favorite eye product?

      I prefer lipstick over eyeshadow, but not sure if i would give up on my good ol' trusty black eyeliner over lipstick. A winged eye is basically my go to everyday look so i'm not sure on how easily i'd stop doing it.

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail, or [x]
      A messy bun?

      I've never been into the whole messy bun trend and to me personally a ponytail looks more sleek.

12) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again, or [x]
      Never use lipgloss?

      Nail polish is just a detail really that many times goes unnoticed, lipglosses are subtle yet gives that special touch in my personal opinion. It's like on those situations where you realise something looks good and makes a difference, but you can't really put your finger on what it is.

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all, or
      Sharpie them in everyday? [x]

      Oh man, I don't wanna have no eyebrows u.u Guess i'll have to make it work with a sharpie!

 14) Would you rather live without makeup, or
       Nail polish?

       I can very well live without nail polish, easy!

There you go, hope you enjoyed and had fun answering these questions even if only mentally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...