February 12, 2015

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty - Tag


Tags are always fun to answer and since i won't have my camera battery charger with me until the end of the week - it's forgotten on the bedroom i stay on during college period - i don't have that many reliable resources to take decent quality pictures for blog posts.

Hope you enjoy this small tag and feel free to answer these questions as well! 

GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
As a rule of thumb i usually just prefer to spend a bit more money on skin products so most of my makeup collection items are already affordable, but my cheapest beauty item is probably a flat brush that i use to line my eyes with. At the end of the spectrum the most expensive single beauty item i have is a blush/poder brush from Elle that my mom got me as a gift.

WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I'm gonna have to say blush. It's like, i love the concept of it but i don't think it works with me too well. It always makes me feel too self conscious about it - afraid it's too obvious, etc - and it's an extra step i don't find wearable, unless it's VERY subtle, for most occasions.

GUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
Lipsticks and lip balms of course! From their smell to taste, it's a mix of all-yummy in a bullet. I even have a dark brown lipstick that has a bit of a chocolatey flavor to it, yum!

SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Most definately moisturizer. It's that one item where sometimes i forget in the middle of the rush or don't know where it is or ... yes i might be a bit too lazy to put it on. :c

PRIDE - What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Even tho winged eyeline is my go to look i hardly leave the house without foundation. My skin is not the best ever and foundation really gives that effortless semi polished look, so yeah there we go: foundation!

LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
In the physical field i'm all about the face, never been much into body looks actually. Looks aside, an intelligent guy who knows how to handle himself, has great humour, knows how to act in different situations, is talented and that is not afraid to speak his mind while still knowing his boundaries.
ENVY - What items would you like to receive as a gift?
I'm always more than happy whenever i get makeup items to play around or something tasty that is edible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...