July 2, 2018

Sea Elf | Digital Painting Art

Hello everyone! :D How was your weekend?

To start off the week, I rescued an old sketch and turned it into a starting base for this digital painting. I really love working on bigger pieces since it allows me to have more room to create the outfits, but it can be quite time consuming which conflitcts with the amount of content I, ideally, want to put out on a weekly basis. 
This was really fun for me to work on and to try out a different pose. I hope you like it! <3
If you'd like to see the process behind this piece, I have the full layered PSD file as well as a step by step png up on my Gumroad!
I'll see you soon! Until then, have a good one! :)

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Gumroad

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...