April 19, 2018

Hunted Down - Digital Painting Art +Open for Commissions!

 Hello everyone!

Today's digital painting was a bit of a headache, but I try to not over spend time on it so I can move on to the next one. This was a great chance to experiment with texture brushes that I rarely use, since I am a big airbrush + round brush fan!
Now, as I mentioned on my previous blog post, I am open for commissions! :) So, if you're interested, here's a little sheet on what you could commission me on.
If you'd like more details, email me at sstarlingsnow@gmail.com, for more information! 

See you on friday! :D

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...