August 27, 2018

Sorrow | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! <3

Here's a portrait to start off the week, that I painted on and off throughout this weekend. I still feel like it was a bit rushed since I was out today all day, (and I really wanted to post on time today) but I'm still relatively happy with the result.
I really wish I had a good back story for this digital painting, but it was purely me having fun on Photoshop :D

I recorded the process of this piece and I'll be sure to post it on my Gumroad tomorrow! I also plan on getting back to posting time lapsed process videos on my Youtube channel, and this time, with proper voice over! :)
Well guys, I hope you like it and I'll see you soon! <3
 
Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | Gumroad | Prints

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...