July 30, 2018

Texture | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?

For this monday's digital painting, I decided to go for my most unused brushes on Photoshop and mess around with them! Even though I usually go for smooth finished pieces, some of my favorite artworks from other artists are highly textured pieces. I'm still not sure on how to achieve their results, but I'll get there some day.

The initial concept of this piece was supposed to be a nature sort of warrior with armor made out of leaves, but then I let go of the concept as I went and it turned into this. I hope you like it! <3
Hope you have a good one and I'll see you soon!

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...