September 13, 2018

Scouting | Digital Painting Art

Hello everyone!! It's been a while! Hope you've been having a great week! <3

As I mentioned on my previous post, my schedule has been a bit tightened and unstable due to other jobs but I hope to get back in order with my weekly posts. I also want to start a sketchbook so I can post some quick pieces once in a while :D

I've been sitting on this piece for quite a few days now and I finally finished it. I've been loving playing around with new PS brushes, specially the textured ones!
I hope you like it and tomorrow I' will be probably posting another finished piece!
See you soon! <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...