September 4, 2018

Head On | Digital Painting Art + Life Update

Hi everyone! How have you been? I missed posting so badly.

Life happened and it's been a stressful week. I had the need to adjust myself these last days since I'll be having other obligations job wise in my main field of work - translation.
I hope I can still keep my mon/wed/fri blog posts, but if not I'll still try to get 3 pieces a week out just on different weekdays.

This portrait was actually taken from a full piece from another digital painting that I was working on, but as I wasn't very happy with it, I decided to just crop the face area and play around with it. It was fun working with curly hair which is quite different from my usual wavy/straight hair hairstyles.
I hope you like it and I'll see you soon! <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...