November 4, 2017

Earth Fairy | Digital Painting Timelapse

Hi!! :)

I haven't posted anything in a good while! I figured I would take my time making this piece while I am still trying to learn Blender and figure out/discover what I could do to make interesting content. I've been watching some 3d tutorials and types of animation that I would really like to be able to do in the future.

But for now - on this digital timelapse I wanted to portray a semi realistic mystical looking girl who is connected to the earth and nature. I tried to achieve that with a dress made out of leaves and flowers (which now I am not entirely happy about), a background set outside and a fantasy touch with that shiny butterfly.

I hope you enjoy! :) Please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...