November 9, 2017

Female Knight | Digital Painting Timelapse



Hi! ❄ Thanks for watching. Please like and subscribe :)

After much doodling around one of these days, I came up with this. It was my first time painting armor/metal and I loved doing it. It's really fun to play around with the color reflections and highlights.

The background was highly inspired by Grimes music video of her song "Go". At first I was going for a medieval town setting, but after some time that music video came to mind.

I hope you enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Not very consistent light... looks like sun is behind her, but there is a highlight on the armor from above, and also rim light on her right arm...
    the surface of the armor looks good, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...