March 24, 2018

Deer Girl - Digital Painting Art

Hello!

Yesterday I decided to just paint a simple portrait. Since last week, I've been committed to post everyday on IG from Monday through Friday, and it's quite hard to have fresh new finished pieces everyday. I don't have the skill yet to produce finished pieces from head to toe in just a few hours, so  making some portraits once in a while are quicker to finish and still fun to make.

For this one, I decided to play around once again with green lighting which I love how mystical it makes a piece look. It's a simple concept, but I still enjoyed it!

So I hope you like it and  that's it for this week!

Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday!
Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...