August 23, 2018

In Control | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone! <3

As I am writing this blog post, it is past 4AM and my eyes hurt :( This digital painting took me ages as I didn't have a very clear concept of what I wanted it to be. It was still fun playing around with armor designs and what not! - but I'll make sure that I have a plan before committing to a piece next time, or else I'll just have to pull another all nighter :c

If you're interested in the process of this digital piece, tomorrow, I'll have up on my Gumroad the full layered PSD file! EDIT: You can find the PSD file here.
Have great night and I'll see you soon! <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...