May 25, 2018

Smooch - Digital Painting Art

Hello everyone!

Here's the last piece of the week! I spent these last two days banging my head to the wall because I was feeling completely uninspired - everytime I would go to Photoshop, it was like nothing was coming out right. Still, l forced myself to sketch last night and this is the finished result from working on it today. 

There's really no moral to the story, just that we should push ourselves to sketch/doodle something to work on as foundation for when we feel better. Anyway, I hope you like it!!

Have an awesome weekend!

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Tum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...