May 14, 2018

Ice Mermaid - Digital Painting Art

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Since this it's "Mermay" season, I thought I should make something mermaid related. I don't really feel like drawing mermaids for the entire month (I think I would go crazy haha) as the Mermay tag dictates, so I just made one to sort of celebrate this trend. 

I didn't want to paint the typical mermaid at the beach, so I went with a snow/ice theme instead.

It's funny how I already put in so many hours into this digital painting and it still doesn't feel finished to me. However, I think it's still important to know when to stop so we can move on to the next painting and not get stuck with details for so long.
I really hope you enjoy it and I'll see you soon!

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...