May 28, 2018

Sadistic Siren - Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone! 

Here's my entry for a contest about tales/legends. I haven't had this much fun creating a piece in a while. It took me many sketches until the final one and I'm pleased with the one I decided to go for. Since sirens were known to lure sailors with their singing and kill them, my siren keeps their skulls and uses some of their organs as acessories.

I think it's my first slightly gory piece and I'm looking forward to making more on this style in the future!

I hope you like it and that you have an amazing week!
Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...