June 1, 2018

Getting Into Traditional Art (Watercolors, Acrylics and Oils)

 Hello everyone!

As I haven't finished a digital painting that I could post today, I'll be sharing some few other things I've been doing. Even though digital painting is what I love to do the most, I've always wanted to dwelve a bit more into traditional art, since I also find important to have physical original art material to eventually sell.

I've been experimenting with many mediums, in the last few months and I'll be sharing some finished and unfinished traditional pieces.

Here 3 acrylic + oils combo experiences (still unfinished tho!).
Acrylic on paper.

Pencil sketches (+ Photoshop)

I love watercolors and I hope in the future to get better at it. Here are some small pieces I've done with watercolors a few months ago.

So sorry for the rushed post, but I didn't want to end the week without saying anything! :) I'll be back on monday with a new digital painting. 

As always, I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...