June 22, 2018

Overlooking - Digital Painting Art

 
Hello everyone!

I missed my wednesday post as I'm still trying to finish a commission - so I can have it ready by the end of the week - which makes me realise I need to step up my time management skills :c I try to make 3 pieces a week, but sometimes it feels like 24 hours in a day is just not enough.

For this digital painting, I wanted to paint something with some kind of armor and with an incoming war feeling to it. I really liked how the colors and her outfit came out, but still feel like I need to work on my backgrounds.

If you'd like, I have the entire layered PSD (over 100 layers) and a step by step png of this piece up on my Gumroad!
I wish you an amazing weekend and I'll see you next week! Until then! :D

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...