June 25, 2018

Finished Commission + I won a contest!! :D

Hello guys! 

Phew, I finally finished the commission requested by a good friend of mine! It was a fun challenge since I never painted two characters in the same painting. She requested a portrait of them both, as a gift for her friend's birthday, and I tried to paint them in a semi realistic style, which is what my style essentially is. My friend is a cosplayer, hence her outfit on this piece. You can check out her IG here!

And...

I won the contest that I meantioned I was participating in a few blog posts back! :D You can read it all about it here! 

The website is in portuguese, but feel free to translate the page into EN and check out the other winning entries as well! :D Here!

I don't think I have won anything in these last few years, so I am very happy about this recognition. Sometimes I feel a bit unsure about my skills and what I put out, so this came just in the right time to boost my confidence!


I hope you have an awesome beginning of the week and I'll see you next wednesday!

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...