June 6, 2018

Underwater | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone!

This piece was truly relaxing to work on. The sketch started as a girl with a big scarf, but as I was painting it, for some reason, it looked like she was in the water - so I went with that instead! It's always fun when things take turns we wouldn't think of otherwise. I've also been loving being a bit more dramatic in colors by having them more saturated.

If you'd like to see the full process, you can find the full layered PSD file of this piece on my Gumroad

I hope you enjoy it and I'll see you next friday! :D
Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...