June 11, 2018

Gaze - Digital Painting Art


Hello everyone! Hope you had an awesome weekend!

This was a little something that I finished over the weekend while still working on a commission. A friend of mine asked me to paint a portrait of her and her friend for her bday which made me very happy! :D 

When it comes to this piece, I was actually a bit frustrated during the process. I realised how easy it is to feel like giving up on a painting when the whole image still looks like a mess in the process. At most I learned to just keep going and accept that there will be "ugly stages" until the finished result. I fint it important to keep in mind whenever confidence isn't very abundant.

Hope you like it! <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...