June 29, 2018

In the Name of Light | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone!

Today was quite stress free when it comes to this painting. I sat on my desk with a certain idea of a portrait in mind, but since it wasn't coming out how I wanted, I just erased it and started again. 

The sketch for this digital painting started out pretty spontaneous and I was very much looking forward to playing around with a weird skin tone like this one. I was actually surprised that I was able to finish it within a day.
I guess that when you feel like being a bit more care free, things go way smoother! :D

I loved playing around with the hair and the abstract background. I have the full psd process with all the process layers up on my Gumroad, if interested!

 I wish you an amazing weekend and happy paintings! See you next week! <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Gumroad

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...