July 28, 2018

Marceline and Hambo | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone!!

I feel so bad I missed friday's post, but this particular digital painting took me quite a while. Three full days of despair, pretty much :D

First, I was a bit indecisive about which Marceline's outfit to go for and to be hontest, during painting it I didn't have much hope for a good final result, since her clothes are relatively "normal". The thing is that fantasy outfits usually make a big impact on a painting and I was a afraid I wouldn't achieve a result that I would like without a cool outfit!

Her bass was also a bit difficult to work with. It's still not perfect at all, but it was nice to paint something that I haven't dared to paint before.

Either way, it was overall a fun piece to work on! :)
If you haven't seen my take on Princess Bubblegum and Lumpy, you can see it here! :)

I hope you like it and that you have an awesome weekend! See you soon <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...