July 6, 2018

Unicorn Girl | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone! :)

And here's the last piece of the week! Another portrait experiment with a funky skin tone. I feel like it's important (and more interesting!) to paint things differently once in a while. I don't wanna feel like I'm being too predictable with my pieces. Speaking of which, I wanna try and paint more guys. I love painting girls and I wanna love to paint guys just as much :D

I've also been thinking about getting back into learning 3D modeling. One of my goals is to eventually make/be part of a game production. Games have always been very present in my life and to be part of one would make me very happy!

Well, I hope you like this quick piece for today and that you have an amazing weekend! See you next week <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Gumroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...