July 18, 2018

Princess Bubblegum and Lumpy Space Princess | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone!

Since I haven't done fan art in a very long time and I got into Adventure time, I decided to paint Princess Bubblegum and Lumpy Space Princess! :D I decided to go with a semi realistic version of the two, and I found myself a bit overwhelmed with so many shades of pinks. I tried to make them work as best as I can and I think I've had enough of pink for a few days now :c

I have the full process PSD up on my Gumroad and prints available at my print shop, if interested! <3
I hope you like it and I'll see you soon! :D

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...