July 13, 2018

Shrine | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone! <3

I had quite a hard time sketching new ideas for this week's digital paintings. So, what I realised, is that by playing around with random brushes on Photoshop and blocking out shapes, makes my imagination going. And this is the result of it! I find it a cute concept, but sadly I didn't have much time to work on it.

I roughly sketched it last night and all day today was painting time! I guess that it could've turned out a bit more polished with a few more days, but I still like how it turned out!
I'm working on a print shop of my pieces on INPRNT! This weekend I'll be putting it all together nice and pretty to make it public :) I've been wanting to sell prints for quite some time, but I don't own a printer at the moment, so INPRNT sounds like a good solution at the moment. :)

With all this said, I wish you a great weekend and I'll be seeing you next monday! :D

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Gumroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...