July 16, 2018

Mask | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?

For this monday's digital painting, I was inspired by Money Heist. I loved that show and today it randomly came to mind. I had a few troubles with the sketch phase since I forgot how easy to ruin a profile view of the face is. Thankfully it all came together as I went.
If you're interested, I have the full PSD file of this digital painting's process along with a step by step png on my Gumroad!
Also, I've already put together my print shop! :D For now I'm sticking with Inrpnt since I don't own a printer at the moment. I decided to upload my favorite pieces over there, but if you have any other suggestion from any previous digital paintings of mine that you'd like as a print, please let me know <3

I hope you have a great week ahed and I'll be seeing you soon!

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Gumroad | Print Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...