August 1, 2018

Summer - Digital Paiting Art

Hi everyone!

It finally feels like summer here where I live! This year the sun has taken quite a while to properly show up, so it's nice that it finally feels like summer time.

For this digital painting, I wanted to paint something water related. The initial concept was something a bit different than this. I had the character laying on the water, but I prefered this version so I could come up with a swimming suit and have it showing.

This piece was made a bit on a rush, but I hope you like it!
Hope you're having a great week so far and I'll see you soon! <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | DevianArt | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...