August 15, 2018

Butterfly Collector | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone! <3

Here's another digital painting for this week! Surprisingly enough, this one didn't took me that long - I sketched it out last night and was able to color block most of the piece. Today I just fully rendered it and took care of the background.

I usually have no idea on what I'll paint next, but for this digital painting, the setting and theme had already crossed my mind a few days ago, which already is a good start when we want to paint something! :)

If you're interested in the process of this piece, I have the fully layered PSD file and the step by step png up on my Gumroad here!
I hope you like it and that you're having a great week so far! See you soon! <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...