August 13, 2018

Wind Ambassador | Digital Painting Art

Hello everyone! I hope you had an awesome weekend! <3

Phew, finally I was able to finish a digital piece! This digital painting is the final result of a black and white sketch from my previous post. I love working from a shaded sketch, but I usually leave it with little to no detail as I prefer to think about them once I'm in the coloring process.

I don't know why, but last week I felt a bit uninspired to paint - However, this weekend I was so motivated to work on this piece! I've been incorporating textured images into my paintings and it really gives it a breath of fresh air into the working process. I had a blast coming up with her outfit and rendering it in a more of a painterly style :)

If you're interested in the process of this piece, I have up on my Gumroad the full layered PSD file as well as the full res pic here!
I hope you like it and I'll see you soon! <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...