August 3, 2018

Envision - Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone!

Here's another experiment with textures! Besides textured PS brushes, I downloaded some free stock images to compose some cool effects. I'm actually loving this technique - and since it's new to me, it feels like a breath of fresh air after so many months painting daily.

The main idea for this character's outfit is that it has two whips in the back that can be charged from her headpiece :D I want to make proper concept art in the future and if the process of future digital paintings are as fun as this one was, I'll be very happy about it!!
Well, I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you next week <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...