August 21, 2018

Countess | Digital Painting Art

Hello everyone! Hope you had a great weekend <3

Phew, such hot days here where I live. It makes painting while sitting on a desk physically and mentally a bit challenging. I had a hard time having something ready to show for today, since my initial concept got me a little frustrated - so I just went simple with it.

Lately, I've been loving the painterly and messier look in paintings and this was actually fun to work on once I knew in which direction to go. Whenever I lack inspiration, I go on DevianArt and search for new PS brushes to work with and it works everytime! I'll be sure to link some of them on my next post if you'd like to try them out as well!

With this said, I hope you like it! See you soon <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...