August 25, 2018

Guardian | Digital Painting Art

Hi everyone! <3

Once again, I'm a few hours late from my usual uploading days (mon/wed/fri) since it's already saturday here. I've been feeling so hesitant about my art lately, that it makes me lose a bunch of time on little details and such. 

But anyways! -

Here's my digital painting to finish off the week! :D I've been having a great time playing around with poses and outfits. I'm still not really good at anatomy, so these have been great exercises and challenges! I went with a guardian of the forest/mountains sort of theme and I wanted to try an abstract background. I usually have the urge to render every element of my pieces, but for this one, it was very refreshing for me to just leave it as is.

The PSD file process of this painting will be up on my Gumroad tomorrow, if interested (and I still have lots of catching up of things I was supposed to finish this week blog wise :c) EDIT: You can find the PSD here!

I hope you have an amazing weekend and I'll see you soon! <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...