August 17, 2018

Evening Dip | Digital Painting Art

Hello everyone!

For this digital painting I wasn't really sure on where I was going with it, but it turned out to be a fun process. There were some struggles (colors and outfit rendering), which made the piece take a bit longer to finish, but overall, I'm happy with it! 

The concept became this sort of sorceress taking a break from her daily tasks by going on an evening dip on a lake :D  If you're interested in the process of this piece, I have the PSD process up on my Gumroad here!
Hope you like it! Have a great weekend <3

Please subscribe to my blog's newsletter, so you can keep up with my blog posts and follow me on social media!
IG | YT | Gumroad | Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...